Tampa, Florida, Joan Cherpak
Aurora, IL, Dan Walters
Very cordial driver from meeting and greeting me at Midway airport, to the hotel and then to the return airport transfer. We loved our driver so much we requested him on our return to the airport and we got him. Absolutely great taxi service and I got to learn more about Chicago than I ever would have on my own. Thank you.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
The World Health Organization’s (WHO) alert to all its member states that the outbreak has escalated into a “public health emergency of international concern. We must immediately stepped up its surveillance and bio security measures in all international and local airports to prevent the entry of the virus, which has now killed 81 individuals in Mexico and possibly infected and unconfirmed number of other individuals in certain parts of other countries like Mexico and Canada.
Helpful ways to prevent Swine flu virus.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- If sick, self-monitor and stay home from work or school and limit contact with others.
- Consult your doctor immediately should signs and symptoms of flu persist.
- Wear mask if needed.
- Avoid shaking hands for the meantime.